Thursday 11 July 2013

Near death experience!

Maybe it wasn't that much of a near death, since my life didn't flash before my eyes. Or maybe it was that I have done nothing in my life so nothing showed up xD So I was getting ready to go into the shower.. And obviously posing to check out my sexy 4 pack, so I didn't notice that the shower floor was wet from the person using it before, and BAM gg also slipped and killed myself, but luckily my ninja skills kept my balance =] Cool story eh? I know..

So I always been thinking to download candy shop by 50 cent, ever since I went to the shop in James Place.. And I'm always singing it in my head, and maybe sometimes out loud too xD, but then at badminton I heard someone sing it haha.. Funny to hear that someone else has also got it in them.. So weird right? Coooooool story Iaannnn.. =]

Oh yeah! I went to Mt. Lofty with some friends and I found something cool!
Very nice!

Cool stories everywhere! Not much else to blog about.. Should probs go to sleep now.. Laters!

Here's a pretty good song, it's called burning bridges
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHOubz684-E

No comments: