Thursday 14 June 2012

Guess who got a Tissot =]]]]]

So today le girlfriend and I went around town after school finished (11am.. CHYEEAA BOOYYYYYY) jst shopping around for formal stuff like shoes, clutch, and a shirt.. Got a nice black shirt =] But unfortunately.. I'M TOO BEAST FOR A SIZE 37 MWUAHAHAHA..or too fat.. but I prefer too beast =] as it was my shoulders that couldnt fit the size 37 haha xD I must say.. I look pretty damn sexy in my suit =] 
Hot dayum..

But you know..that wasn't the true highlight of le day! Here it is.. I GOT 菠蘿海鮮雞炒飯!!!! Lol jokes haha but that was a nice lunch though.. here it is.. my Tissot PRC 200 Automatic
 Such a nice box right?
 Sitting on a nice squishy cushion 
Oooo so nicceeee =] A beast watch for a beast owner ^^

So yea.. that's pretty much it ^^ nah I kid I kid.. the real highlight of today was spending time with you baby =] hehehehe.. Thank youuuu!!!

You free on monday??

Laters!

1 comment:

RockLiiツ said...

Guess who got a Tissot?! I did... five years ago,,, AND IT'S JUST AS GOOD AS YOURS! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL?!?!!?! :DDDD