Friday 28 September 2012

Holidaysss

Well.. I don't know what the hell is going on.. This morning she calls me up and I was asleep and that call woke me up, but I didn't even care since it was around 1 already, so I missed the call and called her back straight away, then after like two sentences she was like okay I'm gna go since you're tired.. what.. Not like I could go back to sleep anyways so I kept trying to call her back but no.. she won't pick up, then when she does she's like nah you're tired.. bye! then Just hangs up..

Then tonight, I asked her to come on Steam, and she asks what's the point? Well heck man.. obviously to talk to me, what the hell is your problem? What did I do to deserve this!?!? Okay that time I forgot to come by and say bye.. But I came out of Flight Centre and my bus was right there..

Well.. Anyways.. Here I am, eighteen years old and finally going to my first party tmr haha xD

Anyways I shall blog more often! =]

1 comment:

RockLii惄 said...

Im flattered that this post is about me, but i dnt appreciate you bitching about me to others thanks.