Monday 2 March 2015

Back to Uni

First things first.. Let's see what I've done during that summer break!

I did a nice car wash at home after finding this monster in there..
Hit the beach a couple of times, here's a couple of silhouette photos hehe
 Zyzz
 Hairflick

A friend came back from Canberra for holiday and invited us out to get some mussels at the Belgian Beer Cafe! Unfortunately I ordered the mustard one, and wasn't as good as the others'

 Mom finally decided to get Costco membership! Since my sister will be moving out soon, and my bro most likely won't go to Costco and dad would go with mom, so the second membership card goes to me! So I took Li Yen and her mom along XD Gotta be a good future son-in-law right?

Another friend came back to Adelaide but this time for good, and we went out to Chuck Wagon for some burgers =]

ANNNDDDDD IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY! Weeeeee, so this year we got some matching G-Shock watches =] Went out to grab some delicious coffee before dinner at Wasai, obviously us being us didn't even take photos of the food and just munched it all down.. Then went to do a nice productive activity a.k.a. washing the car!



 Homemade Ferrero Rochers!

So it's been a while since our 5 year lease on the shop has finished, but we kept doing this 3 month lease, and it's finally coming to an end. So we are taking everything that belongs to us away and then the shop is then managed be Michel's HQ.. Who needs ladders if you can stack tables right?

Caught up with uni friends one day before uni starts XD Went to Bounce INC! Honestly thought it was going be bad from the moment I walked in since there were 10 year olds EVERYWHERE! But turned out to be really fun! One of our friends won a ticket to snap city!



Doesn't look like I did a lot during the holidays eh? I ended up working at the shop everyday, I'm glad I did though. Saved up a decent amount, but now I will probably be jobless once the new boss comes along.

So it was my first day back to uni and I can already which subject I am going to fail due to the way the lecturer talks.

I have this thing for matching stuff with the bass drops haha.. Did a nice pudge hook the other day and made a video.. Then made a vid for the dunks at bounce with the first dunk matching with the drop.. Dat feel when you get it right..

Bounce
Pudgey

Anyways time to sleep nows.. 9am tomorrow! Fun day coming up!

No comments: