Wednesday 6 April 2011

Maybe..

Maybe.. Why is it always maybe? Why is it never "YES"? And everytime the maybe becomes a no.. You know it's going to be a no, why even get my hopes up to be a yes? Is it fun to get my hopes up..then just utterly crush it? Coz it ain't fun for me at all.

Mmm..long time no post!

Why is it that my family like to put me down so much..well not just my family..everyone..literally EVERYONE..seriously wtf.. This is shit.. Well, but then they can't do anything else though..saying somethiung good about me would be a lie anyways. Meh.. I'd rather they diss me instead of lie to me anyway. I don't know.. They have brainwashed me to diss myself nowadays.. I can't even be bothered to make a come back when people diss me anymore, coz it's probs all true anyway.

Got Sony PSP 2000 yesterday ^^ Playing Dissidia 012 heh heh..buying a PSP 1000 tomorrow so I can pimp it up. Like this..


Pretty cool right? But I don't think I'll ever make it there haha..but I'm gna start with the L and R button..Probs blue for the L and R since the PSP is white. I think it'll match nicely before i get a clear case for it.

Grandma is coming to Adelaide tomorrow. Haven't seen her for so long.. Can't wait.. I'm going to get cut up oranges while I dota how good is that?

Anyways.. I'm off now.. Cya laterr~!

No comments: