Sunday 10 April 2011

Title..

I can't sleep! Can you? Some retard in the room next to me is talking on the phone like a china man..sound is like 2million db =_=..stupid retard..ahhh fudge..spent my free time today gaming..I shoulda been doing my math studies D.I. part A, we gotta do part B in class on Monday. If I can't get it done by Monday, them I'm screwed haha. Wish me
luck ^^

Ahhh..there's something on my mind. But I don't know what it is. I have a few ideas but... they're not good for me... Was reading random people's blogs just then, they all seem to have such a good life and nothing to complain about, but my blog..there's nothing but complaining. Mmm I should really start embracing life, kids in Africa would die to live my
life. I just counted..I got 9 birthday messages for my birthday last year =]..Mmm ypu understand how mamy friends I have now don't ya? xD..yea I'm quite the loner. I wonder if I'll get double digit this year.. I reckon I'll actually get less than last year lmao.. I see other people's birthday with like two hundread thousand birthday messages haha.. I don't even know why I have facebook anymore, I don't even use it. No one ever post on my wall, I never post anything on anyone's wall.

Wahh..12:20am..time for bed! Tournament tmr..wish me luck!

No comments: