Sunday 17 July 2011

Back in the shithole..

 You should let me love you
Let me be the one to
give you everything you want and need.


Yup.. I'm finally back in Adelaide.. Damn that 10 days were too quick, way too quick..that's what she said! haha.. Dude we turned the whole team kinky haha pretty funny though, even though sometimes it's only us two laughing haha.. Without us, this U19 trip woulda been super shit.. The whole trip of badminton games, I only won two games..what the bullshit right? haha such a noobster.. damn so much photos to upload man.. I think like half a gb man.. like 300 photos or something like that..

So yea.. It was my birthday yesterday xD had a great day thanks to the badminton team!! half the night was awesome the other half just made me wanna kill someone LOL.. Yea.. our little 4 people birthday party got crash by a bunch of noobs.. damn that dickwei right? what a shitdick.. haha.. mmm cant walk straight? haha I'll be there ^^ just latch onto me like you did aha.. honestly it makes me feel.. good o.O lol how do I say it? lol hmm.. oh yea sorry about this morning! even though you didn't know haha.. but you looked so cute while sleeping HAHAHAHA xD..

All these U19 kids.. I'm probs not gna see for half a year or so.. I really should play A-league but stupid Mom won't let me =.= coz it goes til late far out.. so gay right? I know I know.. You say I never cry for you? lol..you gotta be kidding me bro! I was crying at the airport today, and in the car haha.. damn man.. this is our last trip.. that's pretty gay right? If only we had a few free days after the tournament, would be very goot!!

Weeee I'm 17 now! haha damn.. Damn.. lol just deleted half of this blog.. What happens away stays away right? haha almost forgot! OMG dude..remember that promise you had to me? =D ahha I won't forget it ^^ you said yes..so you have to keep your promise yea? VERY GOOT!! I think I'm gna need to talk to you..

No comments: