Saturday 23 July 2011

near death experience..

So today I was crossing North Terrace from library to go to me bus stop right..freaking turning and the car was gna hit me like head on. Seriously, not even funny it was gna hit me if I had walked any slower.. my life didn't flash before my eyes though, coz I have no life D=.. at that instance I was thinking of diving but then I used my telepathic skill and turned the car so it wouldn't hit me.. I was thinking to spinning 180 degrees and kicking the car or something but then I might have dented that poor silver Yaris so I didn't.. and the driver was.. yup you guessed it.. FEMALE.. not saying all females are bad at driving yo! you just got..unlucky.. oO.. that's okay though if I had a car I would trust you with it ^^..

People always say I'm like my brother.. that is actually not true.. He is like me. Usually the older one influences the younger one right? But not in this Wong family, I influence the older one haha.. Mabes it's coz all my stuff is better than his haha, like computer, iPod, phone, IQ, appearance, etc. HAHHAA okies mabes not the appearance D=, since everyone says he's so handsome haha and I'm just.. ugly T__T.. yea so next time remember.. He is influenced BY me.. =D

All my stuff have been leaving me lately.. Love, sperm, money, etc. LOL ahha I'm funny.. oh shizzle, I still haven't thrown away the cup yet.. I'll do that now brb! OH WHAT THE FUCK? I ACTUALLY HARDENED HOLY SHIT MAN WTF??? LOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAA OMG!!! LOLOLOL... eww.. lmao.. O~

Alright I was gna put this paragraphy with the last.. but then it ended weirdly as you can see LOL.. I bought new earphones as my sennheisers broke, I have lost hope in sennheisers now.. They break too easily, but they have good sound quality.. So I went and got some Klipsch, yea it's not mainstream in Adelaide, I'm hoping the dude who did the review is right, the earphones have too much treble but he said it'll be less after a while.. All the kids at school all wanna get Monster.. They are actually pretty damn crap haha, yes I was quite into them early this year or something like that, Bose is not bad but the sound is unrealistic and a bit like Monster, overpowering bass. So I've decided to go for Klipsch, lets hope these impress me =D

Klipsch S4i

Exams soon, I have only just gotten into the study mode, well not really, I've still been going out quite a lot xD. Got any plans for next thursday and friday? Screw school, I had exams.

No comments: