Wednesday 30 January 2013

Byebyee Adelaide... Hello there HK!

Sup gee! If you didn't know, I'm in HK now! So if there's anything in particular that you need from HK? Ask me, and I'll see if I can get it for you! But too bad, you cannot ask for me until the 20th Feb! Anyways I've bought some stuff! But only took picture of two of them as some, you are not allowed to see and two pairs of pants I didn't bother taking a picture of! But I will show you the Timberlands I am going to buy in a couple of days!

Like my boots? I like them =] and my headphones as well! Logitech UE6000 if you wanna look them up.. The only thing I don't really like about them is that the foam is memory foam, I'm scared that if I keep them folded it will have a dent in them. But I doubt I'll feel the difference anyway..




I think I'm going get the traditional ones instead of the ones with the white sole, the white ones will look nice when they're new, but once they get old.. Gna look pretty bad I reckon.. Oh yea the reason I wanted these boots are.. When I was little, I saw my cousin wear them, and I thought he looked SUPER awesome in them and I wanted a pair but then they were so expensive, but now that I have pretty much stopped growing :( I can finally buy a pair hehehe..

Gotta get my pants altered haha..I'm too short for me waist T__T Got weird looks from the workers at Giordano when I started at size 29, then went to 30 then went up to 31 haha.. Meh, they just jealous I'm such a beast and not a skinny stick wear 28 like them..

Anyways time for a dota game yo!


No comments: