Thursday 10 January 2013

Disappointment

So usually when my dad gets home, if my sis is come then she will go and open the door for him like a good little girl that she is. Thirty minutes ago, I got home, got the right key out and BAM the door was opened! My sis opened the door, to see that it wasn't her dad but only me.. You shoulda seen the disappointed look on her face, it was priceless lmao.. She like like ^__^ then when she was like ._. oh..hi.. Anyways so I went upstairs and told my mom, and she said "Oh that's sad, that is so sad.." But yeah.. Well now you see what kind of sister I have xD

Still my dad is too lazy to pay me D: I wanna see if I've made it to the 1000 mark yet.. Tonight, this old man bought something from our shop then I said thanks! Laters! then I was like..wait..what the heck did I just say?

Damn man.. Just got out of shower and I'm sweating again == what the gay?


No comments: