Wednesday 13 February 2013

Hiking

So I went hiking with Thomas on the 11th.. It was pretty good, although it was the same mountain we went to before, we took a different route down..Some bits were actually quite dangerous, so if one of us slipped and fell, we'll probs have to get air lifted haha.. This bit of the wall was like 60degrees, literally hugging the wall when trying to go across..

And here are some more pictures..
 #YOLO
 The peak far far away..is our destination.. Sharp Peak
 Slowly making our way there!

 Lesko lesko lesko!
 Road to the top!
 Sif I actually hiked all that way haha..
 The water is ridiculously clear.. Didn't know HK had water like this

 The beach on the far side is our next destination for instant noodle!
 Hong Kong's best beach

 Can't even see the peak anymore
Pretty safe bridge yes?

After that photo, we started to go back and it was A LOT of jogging haha, I don't think I've ever ran for that long in my life! I was pretty glad that Thomas was there to push me to my limit though otherwise I would have walked so much haha.. I was one step from cramping haha, I felt it and stopped instantly =] Lucky me otherwise I'll end up on youtube like Phil haha.. Too bad I miss out on the HK marathon on the 24th, I would tag along with Thomas haha..

I miss you babe! I won't even tell you to not be upset, cause that will be a stupid thing to say.. While I was at high tea today with my cousins, I heard a couple of different stories which were really sad as well..

Well I promised you some songs, right?

Example - Stay Awake

Download/Listen (7th one down, the 320kbps one) - http://mp3skull.com/mp3/example_awake.html

Eric Chase - Love Comes Around (All the guys like the MV lel)

Download/Listen (3rd/4th) - http://mp3skull.com/mp3/eric_chase_love_comes_around_mix.html

The Only - Looking Back

Download/Listen (2nd, sorry couldn't find a 320kbps) - http://mp3oak.com/song/file/1/the-only-looking-back-mp3.html

Well there you go! Laters

No comments: