Sunday 21 April 2013

Life is so boring..

So haven't blogged for over two months now.. What's up you ask? A lot.. But I haven't blogged about it.. Depressing post? I dno.. It just seems to me that life is so boring right now.. Sure I have lots of fun with friends and badminton but that seems to be the only time my life isn't boring.. Even dota is getting a bit dull for me if I play by myself..

I just hope that my life will somehow get more fun soon.. I'm too lazy to give you guys the links for songs so I'm just gna put the title and you can go youtube them yourself okies?

Oh yea.. Had a badminton tournament over this weekend.. I though it was pretty fun =] Once again.. So much improvement to be made, I think I'm more motivated to train more nowadays.. I don't know why, but I just wanna get super fit like a baus haha.. Sorry I screwed up the mixed doubles.. Pretty bad eh? Maybe I should hit her in the face next time so we never have to play her again!

 Some weird people that I know from badminton =]

So my computer has been retarded lately.. Refusing to turn on.. But me being me.. I'm just awesome at turning stuff on.. If you know what I mean yo! Like dry bread.. No problemo! So yea.. I decided to open up the computer and see what's wrong and this is what I find.. Enjoy!
What happens when you don't clean your computer!

Passenger - Let Her Go
Asaf Avidan & The Mojos - One Day
Vicetone ft. Collin McLoughlin - Heartbeat
Alesso ft. Matthew Koma - Years
Dash Berlin ft. Chris Madin - Fool For Life
Youtube this "~ vocal trance pure essence v.13 mixed by dj ash ~"
Armin van Buuren - This Is What It Feels Like
Haddaway - What Is Love

Laters!

No comments: