Wednesday 8 May 2013

Exercise for pudgey Ian..

So you know how I said I was going to exercise every two days or so? Well I will probably be exercising two times a week.. Since I'm hitting all different muscles and not having like leg day, chest n shoulders day, arms n back day.. Coz I don't have the equipment at home to do that haha.. When I join the gum then I'll start doing that..but it's going to be a long time til I join a gym so I just gotta make do with what I have.. I didn't do the run, because then the exercise will take too long.. I did make changes to the exercise since I learnt a couple of new ones.. So yeah.. Well I'm 64kg at the moment.. Just to record that down, not that I have a set goal of my weight..

Anyways so tomorrow we have this new thing called Evidence based dentistry workshop.. It is combined with Bachelor of Oral Health students.. And that means I have to make new friends.. Well if making friends is successful then maybe I'll go to the pubcrawl instead of sitting at home playing dota haha..

Unfortunately my knife hasn't come today.. It should come tomorrow or Friday though.. GET KEEN!?

So now.. onto all the dent homework I have to do that is due tomorrow..

I have a song that is from the last list of songs that I posted.. but it's a remix and one part of this remix got me.. I'm sure you know which bit, just close your eyes and let the music take you away..
Fool for Life (Tomas Heredia Remix) - Dash Berlin ft. Chris Madin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjyHbKM64pY

So let's get the trance going and the brain started!

No comments: