Monday 6 May 2013

Do you even lift bro?

Doing the heavy lifting recently.. Okay just yesterday =] Of course you wanna see right?
Beast mode right dur!

So just had another tournament, and once again I didn't win anything.. Even that heavy weight lifting didn't help me to win.. Well one day I might win something.. One day.. 

Well as you may know I'm an extremely materialistic person.. Ya it's very bad haha, but I just like to buy the better stuff if I'm going to buy something.. I don't mind spending more money to get something that is going to last a longer time or is generally better.. That's how I go about it anyway.. So why did I bring this up? I'm going to buy a knife.. Dafuq? Why the heck does this kid need a knife? Well I think it's super cool xD Maybe I'll regret it.. Just like all the stuff I bought from HK.. But yea.. Damn now I don't know whether I should actually get it or not.. But yea.. Here's a link to the knife if you're interested.. http://aussieknives.com/spyderco-delica-4-serrated.html It's nice right?

As usual.. When I blog either there's something troubling me or I'm excited about something haha.. Well it's relationship problems again.. I feel like I used to just be myself when I'm with her but now sometimes I just can't be myself, sometimes I have to act to be someone I'm not.. Just so you'll be happy.. Dota and badminton seem to be the place where I can be 100% me.. I'm not saying the relationship is so bad that I have to act like 50% of the time.. But just sometime I can't be me..

For me I think that the positive parts of this relationship still outweighs the negative.. But the negative is growing.. So am I supposed to increase the positives or decrease the negative? I don't even know how to do either of those.. Why do I exhaust myself in making this relationship work you ask? As I said, I still think that the positive parts is winning.. So I may as well fight til the end right? I'm always taking the easy way out of things.. Not going to gym because I don't have the money.. That's a shitty excuse, so I decided I will try to start doing exercise which I will discuss in the next paragraph.. Damn this is like an essay haha.. Back to the topic of my relationship.. Honestly I enjoy spending time with you.. But when I make an offense joke, why can't you just take it as a joke..

So my exercise.. I will try to do an hour of exercise maybe everyday or every two days I have to see first.. And hopefully this routine will be good if not then gimme some suggestions =]
Warm up > 3km run (treadmill)
Then 4 sets of the following
- 20 of those leg raises things
- 20 push ups
- 1min plank on each foot
- 40 lunges with weights
- 10 of each exercise with dumbell working on arms/back
then end with 5 sets of 80 squats
THEN SHOWER TIME YEYEYEE

I bet this will go for less than one week before I stop haha.. Maybe I'll do an update blog tomorrow and see how this exercise goes.. But I did play a bit of badminton over the weekend so I may be a bit sore.. OMG THAT'S WEAK..

Damn bet you are wanting to see a topless photo of me lol.. Well maybe I'll keep one for reference when I start exercising haha.. Nek minnit.. 1000 topless photos.. Maybe I'll post it one day if I actually see that I'm improving hehe.. But as you can see the exercises aren't really building much muscle, they are more for endurance so yeah.. Still.. Maybe I'll turn into a beast or stay duhian..

I could feel your ________
I could feel the sun when you're looking down
'Cause it's you, I'm loving
And it's you that I wanna breath
And it's you, I'm loving
and it's you that I want and need

Know where that's from without looking it up? If you do, well then you have found one of my favorite songs! Ever since I listened to Enrique Iglesias's song.. That thing has been special for me.. I love listening to it.. Why? Probs coz I'm a little weird.. Go to the park and listen to it.. Finish playing badminton and listen to it.. I think it's pretty cool.. Once again, that's probs cause I'm a little weird.. Nek minnit.. Can't hear it anymore..

Laters! 'Nek minnit' for life yo! Get on it!

No comments: