Monday 12 September 2011

A hundred and fifty dollar game..

So yea.. Your excuse to not come and play badminton with me? Two weeks in a row! Lol jokes xD Hope you get better soon! Anyways.. Well you missed quite the eventful badminton night xD no sorry no drinks xD so.. First things first Daniel Tzang and I were playing against these two guys, we play 4 times and only won once =_= how humiliating.. AND this happens..
One racket, one string.. I love it..
So if you can't see from that HD photo, I have a description for it on the bottom xD.. The strings first so then I changed rackets to the racket that already had a crack in it, but somehow it didn't even snap where the crack was.. Oh look.. You can see my shadow in the picture =D The bad thing was.. I didn't even break the strings in the point, we lost the point and I went to pick up the shuttle and with a big sigh I hit the shuttle and heard the same old sound of broken strings.. Well that was stupid.. Then the next game clashed rackets, no that didn't break the racket, I checked.. But later I look at my racket, and it was broken.. Probably smashed too hard or something.. My super tank smashes xD Ended up borrowing Ken's racket, and got comments like "Hey Ken, better not give him a racket of high-ish value!" Ahhh good times..

I think tonight was worth the strings and the racket! It was one good badminton night. Also one damn expensive badminton night..

No comments: