Sunday 18 September 2011

Just another normal Sunday..

As bad as the odds were looking. Push yea we kept on pushing
And every time I nearly hit the ground you were my cushion
There's evidence that proves that you were heaven sent
Cos when I needed rescuing you were there at my defence
Girl in you I find a friend you make me feel alive again
And I feel like the brightest star cos you make me shine again 

Hahaha jokes! Happy Anniversary! Mmm.. Thanks for the present xD.. You'll get yours later haha! Wow one year nows.. Somehow you beared (bore?) with me for the past year xD..
Here.. Some more lyrics for you..

I will keep you warm through, every single storm you
Ever have to walk through, I will go before you
I will be the voice when you need someone to talk to
Please don't ever doubt me, let me reassure you

No comments: