Wednesday 5 October 2011

Shit happens..

Mmm today was a good day, but a really weird way to end xD.. So once again I was just only in my house, sitting there gaming.. then suddenly RAAWWWBAAMMMM.. It was like thunder and someone smashing into a walk at the same time, instant I though it was my brother raging, as those of you from badminton would know, he's a pretty bad rager =_=.. So I went outta my room, whole house was dark except for my room.. So, being scared I turn some of the lights, and I realised my brother wasn't home so I thought maybe the couch that is vertical in my living room collapsed down, and I went to check.. Nope, still standing still, so I went upstairs to check, *flick* light doesn't turn on.. uh oh.. *flick flick flick* nothing.. All I could hear was water dripping, so I went and turned on the other room's light.. and this is what I find..
Yes that's right, my ceiling has collapsed =_=.. So me being me, ran back to my room and continued gaming.. LOL JOKES!! I called my dad and told him, and he came home a few minutes later, then we started to clean it up, had to move the insulation out into the backyard so they could be dried and used again.. If you've been to my house, to get to the back yard you gotta go all the way down the hallway then through the laundry which has tiles and through the door. So my dad went first and chucked the stuff outside, then I went and RAN, cos the insulation was all wet and dripping (haha just like..), not realising that the laundry floor was all wet, I ran, and obviously slipped and literally FLEW backwards up into the air and BAM landed on the ground with my back, wow that pain was crazzyyyyy.. So I just laid there, with bits of insulation on my face and shirt and pants, oh btw, if you didn't know the insulation was a  piece of thick foam with little metal wire things in it so yea.. Once I slipped my mind instantly switched from "GOGOGO" to "OH SHIT!! FML!!" Haha and my dad came and laughed at me ==

So yea.. What a way to end a great day right? xD

No comments: