Sunday 30 October 2011

Manga manga manga..

So math studies exam is this week! And I've just been reading manga coz I downloaded a couple of my iTouch haha.. Now that I have read all of them.. Time to start homework.. Man the english homework I have NOOOO idea what to do.. So I guess I'll just leave it for next weekend since its due this friday and I won't be in class coz of exam =D

Hmm lately I dislike going on msn lmao.. I think its the manga getting to me xD, all people in the relationships are always living so close and live without parents.. Damn I wish I could live that kind of life, then I'll be more disciplined haha xD.. I'm not in the mood to study, I need to get those songs my bro has been playing the whole day, that might be able to pump me into studying haha.. Yesterday was a total failure, I turned off my computer to study and then I just ended up snuggling in bed and reading manga coz it was too cold and I couldn't be stuff to put on a jacket..

So I have a stack of sunkist cans that I've been drinking over the weekend I was hoping to reach the ceiling but I think if it did reach the ceiling I would have gone a bit over the limit ahha xD well here it is.. my sunkist tower ^^
Looks tall yea? But it's actually just 6 cans haha..

I really need to get better lighting in my room it's too dark to study haha.. Bad for my eyes xD I wish I could go around just beating the shit outta people and not have any consequences.. How awesome would it be right? But of course, I'm not tank enough xD Those manga are really getting into my head haha xD

Alright shower time, I smell like..a dude who hasn't showered for 24hours!

No comments: