Tuesday 13 December 2011

Christmas presents..

Christmas is just around the corner! Haha.. this year I'm gna get a new watch xD can't wait heh heh heh.. Hoping that its under $300, gotta find a good one though.. Was gna go Marion today but I was too lazy and stayed in bed for around 2 hours doing nothing haha xD Guess I'll be going tomorrow.. I think I might wash the car today, after a couple of dota games with my bro

Just realised my bank account balance has dropped like $300 without my even noticing.. Shiieeetttt.. I wonder how much of that was spent on food.. maybe $200? LOL fudge.. Gotta save up my money.. Luckily I still have enough money to buy my watch xD

So yesterday went out to Handorf to go strawberry picking for a friends birthday, quite a fun day with strawberries flying all over the sky xD
Someones happy eh?


Oh and I finally got a coke bottle with my name on it haha xD Pretty cool right? I though so too!

So the songs that you and I both don't remember.. Hurry up and search for them so then I can download and listen.. Aww now I wanna go Marion but it's too late lol 1:30 damn.. Gotta sleep early tonight.. These workers start work so early and wake me up =_=

1 comment:

RockLii惄 said...

haha, man.. how lucky, your name on a coke bottle, I'm so jealous, wish someone could put my name on one.. or two ;P