Tuesday 22 November 2011

What's up?

It's such a waste of time for me to go school now.. The only reason I go is you, but you get pissed at me everyday o_O well that sucks.. So couple of friends and I went to get some lunch today and some guy got pretty pissed I could tell lmao.. Guess the other guy talked too much shit.. More than me.. How's that even possible right? Haha xD Didn't game that much today, wasn't really in the mood coz of all the hackers so yea..

I got shown this video by her, it's pretty damn funny xD hope you enjoy it too!

A couple of new songs for me.. Turbulence - Steve Aoki, It Will Rain - Bruno Mars, Good Life - One Republic.. As I said there are new for me.. Not new songs haha xD.. Another song that just came up All About You - G.E.M.

Two more days, then I'll have holidays.. Again.. But this time is like.. Three months of bumming at home and not doing anything, since I probs can't go back to HK, and you're always busy working.. Maybe another lonely Christmas, it doesn't ever change does it? Three months.. Far out, this is gonna suck so bad..

Last night I dreamed that I bought a PS3.. O_O so random coz I don't even like consoles xD But I think I only bought it coz it was white xD

I feel like smashing my head on a wall screaming "WHAT THE FUCK!?" Right now.. Lol there's something wrong with me.. 

It's all about you
I'm in love with you

Those are probs the only bits you understood right? Well try to understand the whole song! Coz it's how I feel.

No comments: