Wednesday 24 April 2013

How to life?

Well.. I've just wasted about 1.5hours doing nothing at all on Facebook.. I should probably start some homework before I get kicked outta Dentistry.. So the stuff I do from now on will be summative, that means I have to put in more effort.. super gay.. These days I just wanna go to somewhere with a nice view and calm environment and just take a nap..and drift off into the abyss.. Dafuq am I even saying.. These people in Dentistry are so weird.. Or maybe.. I'm the weird one..

Seems that I'm just not good at anything that I do.. Badminton.. Uni.. Relationships (boyfriend, friend, son, sibling).. Dota.. Well that's the whole list.. I don't do much in life haha.. Maybe that's why it's so boring.. But anyways, seems like my relationship is kinda going downhill right now.. It always seems to be my fault.. So why can't I get my shit together..

So the girlfriend asked me why I didn't want us to break up.. the answer is almost the same.. I don't wanna waste what the past two and a half years.. I don't wanna waste what I sacrificed to get into this relationship.. I don't wanna waste what I sacrificed to stay in this relationship.. Honestly I think I've sacrificed a lot more.. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.. Is that really true? Not for relationships I guess.. the trust given will only deteriorate and diminish.. Do I have what it takes to build it back up?

So it's been 1hour since I've started writing this.. Maybe vocal trance is actually bad for me.. I just seem to zone out and just let the songs take me away.. To a place where I have no worries and no burdens.. This is what I've been doing the last couple of nights with my beastly headphones before sleeping..

These feelings that I get.. I dno how to put into words.. But I'm sure other people feel it too.. That day by the torrens river.. I have missed it so much.. I swear the walk down Kintore Ave was never that long and never that lonely.. It used to be filled with laughter and happiness.. But when I got there.. It was so peaceful, just as I had hoped it would be.. And I could let my tears run without worrying unlike if I had been in a food court..

So this is what it pretty much feels like.. okay maybe not that extreme lol

Memories from the past.. You don't want to let go off.. And even if you want to, you can't do it.. They are there stuck with you forever.. Those are the stories things that make you emotional when you listen to songs about ex-boy/girlfriends..

If you feel what I feel.. Well know that you are not the only one suffering..

The order of this post is all over the place.. I can't be stuffed to put it into a nice order to be read.. So forgive me.. Not only for the disorganized post but for all the stuff I have done that hurt you, of course that's only for two particular people in the world..

Byebyee now.. Have to go help move the TV upstairs to prepare because my house is about to get lively in May! Lots of relatives going to be in my house..

No comments: