Thursday 25 April 2013

How to YOLO Bachelor of Dental Surgery

Why am I blogging so much lately? No idea.. Another way to waste time before going to badminton and use up time before I actually have to do some work. So apparently I have to get a criminal history and TB check which I haven't done.. Well I am quite screwed.. And this ILA shit? Well I haven't even gotten the hang of it yet and we have to do a summative one.. What the gay? The one I was supposed to do and get the hang of it was cancelled, so now my first one is a summative one.. Lel FML much? Hmm.. Recently that phrase "fuck my life" has been used too often.. Not only cos it'll a bit funny at times but I seriously think my life is retarded.. Of course compared to life of kids in Africa my life is GODLY.. But you can't just keep comparing yourself with underprivileged kids right? Coz then you'll be over confident and become a prick and everybody hates you.. Anyways.. I did a self reflection for the clinic I did, not bad not bad.. The tutor seems to like me.. But then ILA sucks ball sack.. I should start it tonight and finish tomorrow.. Or something like that anyways.. OMG I NEED TO PEEEEEE.. I've been wanting to pee before I even loaded the blogger site haha..Now when I pee it's gna feel so good..

This post is like..a weird one..complaining but not in a very angry/frustrated way.. Anyways lots of clear/yellow stuff is gna be coming out of my PENIS lol.. Okay I just went full retard right there.. Please.. Never go full retard..

And as always.. Have a nice day.. FPSRUSSIA STYLEE

1 comment:

Jun said...

Comparing yourself to the underprivileged should make you feel even more thankful for the life you have now! :D And dude I still haven't got that criminal history or tb testing done yet TROLOLOL. Fail BDS? awks. But yea go get it done.