Sunday 13 April 2014

Disappear

Don't you ever wonder that would happen if you suddenly disappeared from your family and friend's lives? So every Sunday I would have to do the laundry, because I'm the only one who is at home and weekend is apparently the only time my mom has to do put the clothes in the washing machine. By no means is this a small load of washing, 5 people washing happens once a week. It is quite the load. So she was asking if I had done the laundry today, and I was like, "Nope" and she was like, "Aiya, forgot to ask you". Then I was like, "What if, one day. I'm not here to do the laundry anymore?". That's when I started spacing out and thought about all the different scenarios that could take place. One of them was quite cool, it was where I was actually still living in the house, but if anyone except for me walked or looked into my room, it would be empty. But I was only invisible to my family.

I just wanna win the lottery and just disappear from these people. They don't benefit from me, and I hardly benefit from them. Sure I could compare my life with people in the 3rd world country and see how good it is, but guess what? I'm not in a third world country am I?

So my mom just complained about my music volume, and this is the reason why I need those headphones. Sure I can use the headphones I have right now, but why don't I? Because it's just not the same, the sound is just pounding into my ears, it's not like speakers where the sound is rebounding off the walls and into my ears. But with those open air headphones will create a nice soundstage. Wow such off topic lel.

Okies I'm out! Got so much homework to do, but I just wanna play DotA xD

No comments: