Sunday 13 April 2014

Grudges

So my cousin Michelle came to the shop on Saturday while I was working, she brought Phil, Xavier and the newborn Willow, and also aunty Monica and uncle Kevin. It was a bit weird though, coz right after they came in, the shop suddenly filled up and got really busy. Michelle came up and ordered a bunch of coffees, so I wrote it down. Usually if it's for 自己人 we do the coffee's after the customers', but since it was quite busy and if I did the usual thing it would take them ages to get their coffees. So I did theirs first, and took it out to them etc. After I finished with the coffee listing, I went to sit down and have a chat. I was talking to Xavier, then she's like "Xavier, who's this?" but Xavier doesn't know coz I don't see him very often. Then she's like, "That's Fu!" Fu basically means uncle, but it's too difficult for him to say biu cow fu, so we just shorten it to fu for him. But then she's like "This is the most annoying fu" and instantly I just wanna say "Oh... well fuck you too".

Like was that really necessary? Sure I'm probs the cousin that you know least since you're so old and played with every other cousin except for me, etc. And I'm not the most sociable person. But there's no need for that eh? Like telling your kid that this uncle is shit just coz we don't get along very well. FYI I really don't like Michelle, it's coz whenever there is a topic at family dinner and I say anything as a joke, most of them knows it's a joke or even just my own opinion and just takes it. She has to go and make it a huge problem. She doesn't think outside the box, doesn't allow room for other people's opinions that do not agree with her's.

So tonight at dinner, I was sitting next to Xavier and I was attempting to talk to him. Then she's like "Man, you have no idea how to talk to a toddler do you?". I'm like.. bro wtf do you expect from me? Do I look like I'm old enough to have a kid? I'm the fucking youngest in the family, I haven't played with any little kids in my life (please, no pedophile). So I just gave her the "What the fuck?" and stop playing with Xavier. This is the reason I hate going to family dinners, so every time I just tell my parents I'm not going then they complain about how I'm just going to sit in front of my computer and play games. Well no shit, I'd rather lose games on DotA than to go to family dinner, get pissed then get yelled at by my parents on the way home. Guess tonight I chose to go was a bad idea as well.

You might say, well Ian, you're exactly the same, what a huge hypocrite. Well that's unfortunate.. This is just my rant of the night.

No comments: