Monday 14 November 2011

FUCK that kid..

Yes.. As you can see I'm quite pissed off, sometimes I wish I could just go and kill someone then kill myself. But if I go and kill that person, a certain someone will be sad so I can't. Damn, finished my two year 12 exams =D I feel so free haha but then I have two thousand year 11 assignments and tests which I skipped haha.. So if I get a couple of fails in my report, I'll know why xD

I've been getting more and more aggravated lately.. Damn this song calms me down, but makes me cry.. I guess it's good, at least I get calmed down right? Coz no one wants to see that other side of me.. Coz no one wants to see me anyway.. So we were at dinner tonight and we were talking about how my cousin remembers about my sis and bro when they were little kids, and obviously didn't even remember mine.. Well, really I didn't even have much of a childhood anyway..

Who you thinking bout? Who you thinking bout? I have lot's of wishes, but they will never come true.. Every time I get the chance to wish for something, I never ever believe that it will ever come true, well a few wishes have come true as you can see.. If you know what I mean =] Things to do.. Places to go.. Stuff to buy.. Well I guess I gotta go find those seven dragon balls right? Wanna help me?

So that question has been coming back to me lately.. Why can't I send it away..? Far away to some other person.. I try so hard to make it disappear but it just comes right back..

The wise men follow the star
The way I follow my heart
And it led me to a miracle

By the way, the song is Mistletoe - Justin Bieber.. Hehe yes JB xD Hmm, I didn't know how to spell miracle haha..

No comments: