Saturday 27 August 2011

how to sing dubstep...?

So I was playing dota on Friday night, as I normally do, this guy randomly says "Who wants to hear me sing dubstep?" and a few guys were like "yes please" so then this is how the dude sang dubstep to us.. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWUBWUBWUBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWUBWUBWUBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZWUBWUBWUBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. Pretty good right? Haha.. I thought it was pretty funny anyway, that made my day ^^ See? You can learn quite a lot from dota haha..

Next week we have a three day school week =D Tuesday we have interviews, Friday we have student free day then the Monday after that we have show day, how awesome right? I'm gonna get sooooo slack.. I'm slack enough already haha, got a math test the coming Monday and what am I doing? Gaming and blogging haha.. very smart Ian, very smart.. Meh, Tuesday is coming up, no school =D well except for the 5 or 10 min interview with teacher, it's kinda stupid now they try force you to pick the right subjects for your 'pathway'.. But I don't even know what I'm going to do yet! I'm gonna choose depending on my ATAR score lmao.. Oh well, after the interview gonna go have some fun!


It's pretty catchy right? His other songs are also good haha, the 'Everyday Normal Guy/Crew' are good too xD.. some of the lyrics are somehow disturbing, but it's funny so..whatever! I think he'll probably be one of my favorite artists =D He's quite sexist to females.. so if you're a girl, mabes don't listen to some of his songs about genitals..

No comments: