Monday 8 August 2011

year 12...?

Recognize this tree?

Man..this is so gay.. I will have completed half of year 12 by the end of this year.. Right now I feel like a year 12 anyway lol I feel like I'm almost done with school =D but no.. I still got next year to do some MORE year 12 subjects.. Such bullshit right? I know man.. It's ridiculous.. I wish I have just done year 12 this year.. I reckon I can do it anyway, how hard can it be right? Watching them graduate and knowing that I have one more year to go REALLY sucks, it sucks balls. Hairy balls..eww.. That's disgusting lol.. I really can't be stuffed to do year 12 next year, I think they should just give me an ATAR and I'll start uni lol..

Anyways enough complaining ahha.. My aunty from America came over =D LOTS and LOTS of chocolate ahha.. damnit.. I'm getting so many pimples it's not funny, my face is like..like..like..pimples everywhere O_O lol you get what I mean T__T no cereal though.. I was so sad when she said she didn't bring cereal T__T

Been so slack lately with my math.. I think it's coz I got my report back and I'm getting a 19 for studies and 17 for specs.. shiet I need to start working to get 20 =D but then I already set my goal as getting 18 or higher and I won't repeat lol.. I really want to get tutoring for my math, but I also can't be stuffed and it's a bit late isn't it? xD this is last term before exams haha.. I'm slacking so much in year 11 subjects it's not funny..  I rock up to class and there's a test I don't even know about or like teacher says there's an assignment due tomorrow that I haven't even looked at ^__^

Mmm.. now I'm getting pissed off at him.. Can't he even do anything simple to show that he cares? =.= his excuses are ridiculous as well.. for f*** sakes, it's pissing me off that you're getting hurt like this.. but what can I do? lol I don't even know him that well, mabes you should get someone close to him to talk to him la! I'll always be here for you to talk to you know ^^ even at 3 in the morning =]

Alrightie.. Well that's a long post than the ones before haha.. Cya later! Alligator!

No comments: