Tuesday 30 August 2011

what a tiring day for my arms!

Had a good day? Coz I sure did =D heh heh heh.. xD secret secret mabes one day I'll let you know ^^.. Mmm so I think I'd rate today a 9.9/10 haha not 10/10 D: coz I hurt you >.< sorry! I didn't mean to!! Wow around half a month to our anniversary.. hmm.. what to do..what to do.. Oh I know what to do.. YOU!? Lol.. okay.. a bit too far >_< too far? too far inside? HAHHAHAA okies, I'll stop.. Was actually gonna keep going.. until I come.. WAHHH??? WTFF??? Ok! I'll actually stop now ^.^

Ahh.. School again tomorrow! I don't want to go.. It's a full day for me D: and I have english.. I hate it =_=" Seriously this english teacher sucks balls.. Not mine.. Obviously, she ain't touching my precious.. LOLOL oh man..

I'm actually doing math right now, I don't even know why I am.. I think it was coz my mom came home and I kept alt-tabbing from dota and pretending to do math haha.. Now I end up actually doing it.. Ohh man.. A few more weeks and no more year 12 lessons.. I guess that's when I have to hardcore math and catch up on everything that I've missed in those 4 frees that I'll have! xD Damn, can't wait.. Four frees, why even bother going to school!?


Anyways, I'll see if I can come Friday.. Friday Friday gotta get down on Friday!

No comments: