Wednesday 18 May 2011

18th May 2011

Sooo today is my bro's birthday! But I already made a post for him..kinda..so I'll leave that out.

Sup? Mmm yea I just like staring at you? Is that not okay? I always look and wonder how there is this pretty girl next to me, in my car, on the bus, on the street yea you get the idea ^^..on my bed..WHHEEEYYYYYYY xD ohh that's funny ^^..

Math DI due on Friday..FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY! right...haha yea I'm screwed man.. I don't know how to put my results into a table D: gee gee? Oh oh! No I wasn't having orgasm you sick mind =_=.. I got 47/51 for my chemistry test! 92% not bad right? Soccer tomorrow finally get to be keeper heh heh heh..no work tomorrow as well, since my bro don't mind to fill in for me so I can do my assignment and get awesome job then I can take care of him haha =D

Anyways back to math DI now cya!

To whom it may concern (who else?): Happy Eight Months!

No comments: