Sunday 15 May 2011

What the hell!?!?

Seriously what the hell is my mom's problem, she thinks she can jst go and shout at everyone in the house, especially me, and me being me obviously I shout back. Then she goes into her room and cries for like 2hrs and in that two hours I get two thousand times the shouting from my dad and ister, and the whole thing is my fault obviously and Mom never does anything wrong at all.. yea.. NO, FUCK YOU MOM..

Lovin the picture yeah?

Anyways lost my game on Saturday, you know why? It's coz you didn'y show up at my game =_= Otherwise I woulda kicked ass so bad.. Next game I'm gonna be keeper and be fly like a g6 heh heh heh.. Well didn't get to see you on Saturday that sucked so bad.. I'll see you tomorrow yea? I should..unless..you decide to be gay.. I miss you soooo much.. If I don't see you tomorrow.. I might die =O

No appetite for dinner tonight now after I got all that shit from them.. Gonna move my computer into my room on Tuesday xD that's when no one is home haha ^.^ Supposed to be doing math nows, but.. had to get that crap outta my bowdy so yea.. Oooo actually shower time ^^ time to suit up =D *opens closet and chooses birthday suit* Oooo this is hot stuff right here =D heh heh heh..no I'm not gay == I'm just awesome like this..

Talk to you later bra!

No comments: