Tuesday 17 May 2011

Totes magotes!

Helloo ^^

Tomorrow is my brother's 20th birthday so today I decided to go and get him a present and on the way there I 'bumped' into a friend and we went to get the present together..hahaha..bumped..reminds me of the awesome bitch session I had with my friend this morning xD.. anyways back on topic..we walked and walked and walked and finally got to MSY..dude seriously.. it was so far away man.. I bought the computer mouse/mice/mouses for him. It's pretty cool, I opened it before I gave it to him though to 'make sure it works' ^^

Now it's hidden behind his laptop screen..I hope he doesn't find it before he turns on his computer coz I spammed his desktop with a file telling him to check behind his screen =D Pretty cool right? haha..I also wrote him an AWESOMEE birthday card with a piece of paper which surprisingly had a photocopy of his passport haha.. I actually can't believe I spent that much effort to make his birthday present that awesome o.O


The mouse is nice right? xD so is the birthday card =D Oh I also opened the Toblerone&on&on&on&on&on&on&... that my mom bought coz I finally took a picture of it haha..In that time it had done three biology pracs =O I opened it and it became THREE Toblerones! Get it...?



Hmm..there seems to be a little pig creeping around the back of my photos.. So yea.. I moved my computer into my room haha..and of course my sister being my sister started raging at me as soon as she walked into the house and until she went out to zumba class she didn't stop. Meh.. I texted mom that I did and she didn't text back so too bad too sad =D It's staying in my room haha ^^ I got more space to work now anyway since the table I used before was TINY..no, not like my dick..stop thinking that okay? You're so sick minded =P

Totes magotes.. I can't stop imagining you saying the stupid little stuff that you say nowadays..

Btw! Smokescreen - John O'Callaghan awesome song ^^

No comments: