Tuesday 3 May 2011

Welcome Back

Yeah.. Haven't posted in a while. So I'll catch it up a little, well... my term 1 holidays were pretty crap, stayed home and just gamed and watched movies everyday until I got sick around the middle of the second week of holidays. Only went out to go to a friend's place for her early birthday party all the way at OAKDEN man..so far.. and I didn't even get dinner how gay, but the lunch was nice though tasted pretty good.

Wow crap.. 11th April was the last time I blogged hahaha.. Damn I've gotten lazy, it's okay though. Not like people are gonna read my crap anyways, only me. I bought a neocube from eBay! Pretty cool except it pissed me off so much when I couldn't make it into a cube haha.. Man..after watching the Party Rock Anthem MV I wished I could do the thing the robot does lmao..she/he does it at 5:33 and 5:42.. It's so awesome =D I MUST LEARN IT!!!!

Lol.. I just wondered off and forgot about the blog >.<.. yeah.. I've got goldfish memory ^^ It's pretty good, it's my excuse for a lot of things. Unfortunately it never works on my parents D= I've still got my cough, it's so gayy.. I can't eat the Haigh's chocolate that a customer bought for my dad T__T

My little friend went on holiday to Malaysia right..and she came back and there were like heaps of photos of her holiday in Malaysia..damn..it looked so fun..now I wanna go back to HK and be a real tourist =D take pics EVERYWHERE.. Hopefully at the end of this year I'll get to go ^^

Oh yeah.. I'm now officially starting my nerd time O_O

Cya BRA~!

PS. Not the women "bra" and bro "bra" o_O..hmm..as in like.. bra = bro you know? Now you do ^.^

No comments: