Thursday 12 May 2011

Excuse me.

But I might drink a little more than I should, tonight
And I might take you home with me if I could, tonight
And Imma make you feel so good, tonight
Cause we might not get tomorrow.

Love the lyrics ye? =D Quick post before I go to work lor.. Soccer training =D playing this Saturday at Rostrevor College! Come watch me yea? ^.^ It's the oval on Kintyre Road and Glen Stuart Road, starts at 8:15am see ya there xD.

Nearly crashed today..freaking raining. I was turning out from a small street into Fullarton Road right.. There was a gap for me to go out so I stepped on accelerator and the back wheels started spinning but my car literally moved like 3cm =_=.. So then I got scared and like floored the accelerator then I got out ^^. Freaking close man.. The cars wouldn't have been able to stop in time to not hit me lmao haha..

Not a depressed post today ^^ for once lmao.. I wonder why.. probs coz I had fun in soccer practice haha although I didn't get to be keeper..

Well then! Seeya on Saturday yea? Remember! 8:15am Rostrever College the oval next to Kintyre Road and Glen Stuart Road! If you don't come, I'm going to be sad.. Yes, you better come =D I know you're reading this!

No comments: