Friday 27 May 2011

Just another guy who goes to Glenunga...

As the title says..I'm jst another guy who studies at Glenunga..yea..Just walk by..not notice me that's okay I don't mind.. I don't expect you to notice a random guy just sitting at a table waiting for someone. But I expected you to keep your promise, and you didn't..you didn't even try to keep it.

Some retard, right after training when they shoot some shots before the coach packs up the balls, smashes the ball at me when he was two metres in front of me..which idiot does that! So now they don't have am awesome keeper for their game on Saturday and if we lose, we can all blame it on him. I swear I'm lucky that my finger isn't fractured or anything although I tricked a couple of people that it was =]..

Hopefully my finger well be okay enough to play my badminton tournament..if it's not..then I'm screwed..this is the last time I'm going to try out for state team unless we get fun people to go with next year and a good coach. So yea wish me luck for it ^_^

Ahhh me friend had a car crash today D: damn..write off has well..lucky no one was hurt though not even her. Good airbag =] Anyways to that friend! It's just a lesson you gotta learn the hard way! Builds you to be a better driver =] You lo what I'm talking about?

So..no school tomorrow, well today if you wanna be technical! Pupil free day =] hmm I have three choices; stay hame game and study, or go out to library and study, or go out and watch a movie. I wanna watch sourcecode, but I don't have momey to spare. That sucks...

Saturday - Home game 9:45am kickoff - Be there!

No comments: