Tuesday 31 May 2011

Om nom nom..

So yea.. Was in shower just then =D haha xD kinky mind yo! Anyways I was thinking.. I bitch about so many people at school, I wonder how many people bitch about me? Since I ain't that good friends with all of them and I guess I'm pretty retarded lol.. Not many people will like my personality so yea, probs everyone bitches about me ahah xD..

Oh oh..you squeeze the shampoo into your right hand yea? Anyways I got some right, and I was pretty tired and was just bobbing around in the shower and the shampoo slipped outta my hand! But my superhuman reflexes of my left arm (and hand) just quicky put the bottle of shampoo back into its place then caught the dropping shampoo jelly! I surprised myself with my reaction haha xD.. Must not waste that shampoo!

Had a good talking about really manly stuff with my friend today.. Learned some new stuff, and that stuff woulda been really awkward to talk about between two people usually, but then I dunno.. it was just curiousity you know? haha anyways thanks for sharing yo! I got some more questions to ask btw..but now I've forgotten.. Shoulda wrote them down somewhere, but it'll be retarded if my family sees it though hahah xD.

Got some good Tinie Tempah songs last night.. Ahh.. "last night" that just reminds me of the days when I used to say "yesterday night" haha remember? Mabes not, but I do.. Good times.. Mmm.. These past few years have been quite the "life-changing" for me you can say. Learned alot from other people, relationships, school, etc. The good times and the bad, I wished I had this blog earlier then I wouldn't have to forget some memories that I have coz I'm a little goldfish yo! Wished I could go back to some of those times and just relive the moments and make it more worth it. So I guess now I'm gonna have to live my life to the max and not care what anyone thinks about me! You wanna slap me? Go for it! Don't even wait for a chance, just walk up to me and BAM make love to it. LOL haha.. That was funny eh?

 Well I have a friend who wants me to put a screen cover onto her iTouch for her right, but she won't even gimme the password haha.. So now it's effed up lol! Not my fault yo! I thought it would just keep locking for a longer period of time like the iPhone. Too bad too sad!
So I, being obedient, connected it to iTunes.
Then it gave me this...

HAHAHAHAA.. Sorry bra!

For my lady: If you don't want to then just say so okay? There's no need to make excuses!

No comments: