Sunday 29 May 2011

...sigh...

Man.. am I getting shitter and shitter at badminton? or is everyone around me just getting super pro? The dude said, "It's not worth going through the tournament without getting a medal." hmm okay..but playing with you..if I don't get a medal then I can just quit badminton for life seriously.. "Okay..so now I am going to announce the team for the U19 to go away to blah blah blah in New South Wales.. I'll start with the guys.. It was a really hard choice, and if you didn't get in feel free to come and speak to me.. Okay so the guys are.. Teng Wei Khoo.. Jamion Ou.. Alistair McCann.. Daniel Reed.............. Ian Wong" Bra.. You wanna die don't ya? okay maybe the last pause wasn't that long..but still..you really have to call me last? Faggot =.= you knew I was super worried already jeez.. Congratz Jamion! Your first medal!

Hmm..so I'm in team nows..I think I'm gonna be playing three.. or maybe four lol.. Now I actually might start exercising seeing that I'm so unfit.. then if I'm fitting that means I can train better right? Yea I'm right.. I always am.. lol I kid I kid.. I'm never right according to my family..mehhh.. Training tomorrow? Yes or no? Go and do your study!

I'm sorry I played so shit.. Somehow we lost to them.. that's bullshit. Aiishhh.. Well that's gay.. Last tournament together and no medal. Fudge me.. Well now we gotta wait for nationals right? That seems so far away.. Is it on my birthday? It is, isn't it? I'm gonna start going for runs in city on the path that we used to go to and see other people run and ride..you know? Wanna join me?

Lol "Draft saved at 21:12" haha pretty cool right? That reminds me, I've been signing in and out of school at pretty awesome foursome times!

Hmm.. Just downloaded some Taylor Swift songs haha.. My friend is super obsessed with her haha.. His wallpaper on his computer is her..sigh.. haha that's true love.. LOL jokes.. Just coz you're not on my wallpaper xD coz you'd never take a picture me anyway..coz I too ugly..you scared you're camera will break..hmm why am I paying out myself oO..

Anyways time for some studying now since little kids at badminton making so much noise I cant study..

Listen to 0:49, 1:05, 1:41, 1:57, 2:13, and 3:02
I rest my case.

Alfa Romeeo! Romeeo & Julliet =D

No comments: