Monday 13 June 2011

Happy Birthday Queen!

Guess what!? I just downloaded Google Chrome! First impression is very important right? Chrome just failed it, I installed it then went to shower, I came back and it gave me this little rectangular black box. So I closed that and tried to open Chrome.. Didn't work =.=.. Had to open up Task Manager and end process tree and stuff then it worked.. *sigh* No very interesting right? haha I know >.< But once it opened, I liked Chrome better than IE already ^^ Chrome looks so naked.. It doesn't have the top bar like IE does.

Mmm badminton training, dude.. I actually am soooo unfit, I thought I'd be a little better than that. I found it a little hard to even do 20 push ups, wtf? Sorry person-who-can't-even-do-one I'm not trying to look down on you or anything lol.. Okay.. I've seriously gotta start doing exercises at home xD *grabs a packet of chocolate and watches TV*

I wished I was taller! I'm WAY too short dude.. It awkward.. Especially when you're in your school shoes, which just make you like 1000mm taller than you actually are.. It a bit better when I'm in my Air Force though ,coz they just gimme like one whole inch of height =D hehehe..

So right now my parents are in Sydney. I love it, seriously.. I get to go out and come home later than usual and no one is gna lecture me about it. It a little weird though since everyone just stays in their rooms now haha, computers in there xD But still it's awesome, I think they should go for a longer holiday to like travel the world.

Hey hey.. You better not move to Malaysia, coz if you do.. I'm gna be all alone here.. You not being there that recess was weird enough already, everyone was like "aww Ian's so lonely!" Man.. My phone is killing me, it keeps not being able to get the contacts from the sim card! So annoying, luckily I know the numbers of my family, unfortunately I don't know yours lmao.. So yea! Better argue hard with your parents to stay in Adelaide yo!

No comments: