Tuesday 7 June 2011

Imma get a six pack =D

So that is my goal xD.. I was thinking, while in the toilet ;), that if I keep being happy and laughing all the time I'll eventually get a six pack right? Or I could get sick and cough til I get six pack as well, but I don't wanna suffer for it! So yea.. Help me out okies? So my daily training is to sit and cough/laugh for half an hour day! LOL I kid I kid xP..

So it's me friend's birthday this Saturday haha.. And the peeps want to go out and have dinner then maybe go beach after coz apparently it's pretty at night haha so.. why not? xD and this Jap guy came up with a good idea.. See who can tank the water for longest! hahaha SHOTGUN COMPETING.. it'll be fun right? Maybe not the aftermath though hehe.. Meh I'll just go around and hug a someone then I'll be warm!

Mmm pizza tonight! So yummy ahha so long no eat lor..that's why haha.. Time to go get some icecream after this noobie blog! I put my new earphones into the washing machine >.> I hope they'll still work ahah if they don't..then too bad for Erik he doesn't get any hahah xD.. Hmm.. The car is getting serviced tomorrow soo.. gotta go drop it down before school and pick it up after school then go to training.. damn.. trainings gna be boring, lots of speed work *sigh* gee gee for me, old people just move WAYYY too slow haha.. Man I was gonna get paid ten bucks today to play soccer for my friend's team haha but then the teacher didn't let me coz I'm not "officially" on the team.. how gay right? There goes my chance to earn some easy dollar! How fob right? haha I lo I lo!

So.. I found this AWESOME shirt at harbor town on Monday! But its like 5 sizes too big for me haha.. I might go Marion asap to see if they have anyway at JayJays coz I went to the city one today and there was none.. So hopefully Marion has one that's my size!

DOMO~!

Anyways I was in deep thinking in the shower today.. Yea.. I do all my thinking in toilets and bathrooms lol.. That's the only place I can concentrate! xD so.. I was thinking.. Why is it that you're so.. to me? Do you...me?

No comments: