Wednesday 15 June 2011

Knowledgement

Man.. I'm so broke now.. I have $5 in my bank account after buying keeper gloves, petrol, and food.. hmm I just saw something VERY awesome on the expiry date of my toblerone xD that reminds me.. TOE-blerone or TOB-blerone? =] Think about it ^^  I just googled knowledgement and found it on UrbanDictionary, then I was so happy I thought it was really a word.. But I typed it here and chrome said it wasn't a word T__T

So the other day I went to Marion and saw the pac-man ghost in the grabby things with claws you know? So I tried it but failed haha, went back there a two days later and saw that it was easy to get. With my extraordinary skills I grabbed it with the claw thing xD like a pro! I felt so.. successful when I got it xD this girl was watching and she was like "WOW!"

SOOOO cute right? ^^

Man.. I got a book from the library yesterday, and I finished the whole book yesterday. So nerd right? XD Maybe I'll go back tomorrow and get the second and third one of it haha, or maybe I should concentrate on my school subjects.. Hmm hard decision!

So going away to nationals, during that time.. should I go vegetarian? Otherwise this little girl may feel sad and lonely o_O lol.. Maybe.. Can I go without meat for 10 days? What do you think? I wonder if it's too late to tell me manager..

2 comments:

Jun said...

Hahahahahahahahah Ian you can't lolol impossible.

Iannn said...

you never know.. Should I?