Thursday 2 June 2011

oi..you..come here..i need a hug yo!

Yes the title says it all.. =D

Man.. I've never been this pissed off playing soccer seriously.. I take the goalie kicks but no one is ever free or calls for the ball so I just smash it right.. then 20 seconds later I have to kick it again coz the other team gets it =_= Then.. some guy called for the ball so I kicked it too him, okay maybe it was like 2 metres away from him, but he just stood there and watched the ball while the opposite team goes and gets it.. wth man seriously.. you call for the ball at least move your ass to it jeez, I obviously kicked it to you. Freaking fail team seriously, and I'm supposed to be the back-up keeper. But somehow I just became the actual keeper -_- how gay is that right?

Anyways to the better part of my day. Work was awesome, I got there and the floor was already vacuumed, so I only needed to mop it =D hehehe and dad did most of the washing ^^ Pretty funny in the car though.. My dad was sad coz he was averaging 11L/100km for the Mini Cooper xD so he targetted to do 9L/100km haha.. Once we left petrol station he instantly changed to semi-automatic, you know? you can change the gears yourself, and went to 5th gear ASAP lol xD.. and he was like ohh look 6.5L =D coz the Mini has the average per 100km on the screen xD. It's pretty cool he showed me when he changed to 4th gear the litres just jumped up to 8.5L/100km! But then to go back to my house on Fiveash Drive there is a slope up and its 70km/h right, but 5th gear don't have enough power to go up that slope at 70km/h ahah so then we were doing like 55km/h and two cars overtook us xD

Story of my life! Thanks for listening yo!

No comments: