Saturday 11 June 2011

hypocrites..

Stay With Me - Akcent

For you my love, I'll bring the stars together.
For you my girl, will count them all.
For you my love, I'll make my place look better.
For you my girl, always be on call.
I Turn Around The World - Akcent.. Soo good! Akcent is awesome man.. You should go check out their songs, if I haven't forced you to yet xD.

So yea.. Hypocrites everyone hates them right? lol.. I do too! But unfortunately.. I'm like..the biggest hypocrite.. Sorry.. I've been such a dickhead la! Forgive me okay? Be a good girl =D hahahaha.. Mmm..

Let's hope I get better by tomorrow then we can go watch X-Men: First Class.. Not that we're not going to watch it if I'm still sick lol.. but yea.. mmm..Lucky me! They were planning to go to this Korean BBQ place for my friend's birthday right..But then apparently that shop doesn't do Korean BBQ anymore or something.. That means.. I DON'T HAVE TO COOK win win win ^^.. Yea.. It's kinda stupid I guess.. You pay but you have to cook yourself, then you go home smelling like shit.. lmao..

So once again.. I was thinking in the shower about how I get you mixed up with other people.. Especially texting, I don't think that counts as mixing you up with other people.. I think it's just coz you're on my mind, so then I just automatically type your name in the box, or in your case your nickname =D I obviously don't do it on purpose lol.. It's just.. my memory is pretty bad I guess, for a 17 year old guy to always forget stuff.. My whole body is like aging faster than my actual age, seriously I get sore backs like old people and I have long sighted vision..which is basicly what old people get.. I'm sorry >.<

So much math homework these days..damnit.. I better get a good score lol..

1 comment:

Jun said...

you're not even 17 yet LOL