Saturday 18 June 2011

Once again.. I'm poor

Hahaha.. What's up yo! Mmm.. Gotta go ask my dad for my $40 lol.. From the keeper gloves, he offered to pay for them.. Well actually, I kinda asked him to xD but yea same thing! I have like.. $5 in my bank account man so bad.. I've been eating too much lately, all the money as gone towards food. Like today I spent $12 eating a foot long sub and 3 cookies, money well spent? Maybe for like 15mins it was good, not anymore.. It's just gna come out the same as cooking migoreng at home. Okay, maybe the sub is a bit healthier xD. But yea..you get the point right? Anyways so if you're with me, and I go to buy some food. You better convince me to save my money..or..you can pay! HAHAHA.. Jokes,  hate borrowing people's money.. Makes me feel, weird oO. And I ended up spending $6 at intencity.. damn..plus $3 on two twix in which.. I didn't get any free bars.. How gay!

So yea.. If I don't go back to Hong Kong at the end of this year.. I'm planning to shave my head in the summer holidays =D Good idea yea? ^^ Can't wait. Either shave my head, or spend all my money..which isn't much ahah.. Man.. I've only saved $450 at the moment.. And I have to get someone to hold on to it so then I won't spend it.. It's working so.. maybe I'll keep giving money to that person to hold on to haha! Coz the bank is gay, I've got the bank card which I can to access money easily. Wow this whole blog has been about my poor-ness.

Oh yea.. We won our soccer game today! 4-2 ^^ Hahaha.. Now the coach is gna shout us soft serves after training on Thursday xD.. Gna be good! I should be fitter =_=.. Soccer AND badminton, but unfortunately I'm getting shitter and shitter at both of the sports. Damn.. How epic fail.. Okies.. Seriously now from tomorrow I've gotta start exercising at home.. But I think I'm gna make up excuses to not exercise..like.. my thighs are too sore, or..I got assignments to do.. Wish me luck yo!

Man you live so far away now.. After badminton then driving you home then driving to Marion right? My right arm was like dead haha.. Coz you know how I rely on my right hand to drive most of the time? Mmm..but it was fun driving you and the big boy xD.. Except you were exceptionally quiet which was weird.. There's something wrong I bet.. But you just won't tell anyone. You should tell me though! Coz I'm totes trustworthy! xD

Yup, that's all for today! Thanks for reading yo!

Wahhh.. 9 months now? Damn.. Passed so quick.. Happy 9 Months!

No comments: